The Matthai Wealth Map
There are five customized stages to our client process
1. “Compatibility” Stage: Introduction and Discovery
- Who is Matthai Capital Management?
- What do you need from Matthai Capital Management?
- Can Matthai Capital Management provide what you need?
2. “Commitment” Stage: Getting Started
- Clearly define our commitment to help you
- Have you review and sign our “Investment Agreement” and the necessary forms to open your account, transfer assets, etc.
- Have you complete an “Investor Profile Questionnaire”
3. “Charting the Course” Stage: Customized Investment Strategy
- Provide you with a written recommended investment allocation and strategy for your account
- Outline specific investment disciplines, guidelines and restrictions related to your account
- Set expectations for implementation, ongoing investment management and performance
4. “Checking the Compass” Stage: Quarterly Performance Measurement
- Provide you with a written commentary of the markets’ performance during the most recent quarter
- Provide you with a summary of your account’s performance in the last quarter, year-to-date and since inception
- Are you satisfied with the direction of your portfolio? Are adjustments necessary due to changes in your expectations, life events, financial needs, etc.?
5. “Communication” Stage: Ongoing Support Services
- George Matthai will communicate with you about your account according to your preferred method (e-mail, phone, fax, text, etc.) and frequency (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, etc.)
- Our professionals are always available to you to discuss your suggestions, concerns, questions, etc.
- We provide a variety of additional support services tailored to your specific account needs (i.e. communicate directly with your accountant, on-demand electronic money transfers to your bank account, on-line access to your account, etc.)